Global Health Requirements:
- Student will collaborate with a partner organization at an existing or new global health site to understand the regional health needs.
- Student should complete the global health individual application requirements through the GRACE application, and work with mentor to propose and implement a feasible project addressing a specific need.
- Student must spend a minimum of three consecutive weeks at the project site.
- Student should travel to their project site on more than one occasion during medical school.
- Capstone Report: to include results and analysis of any data collected, or a measurable, objective evaluation of the project from community input at the global health site.